Accounts Payable Specialist Amsterdam
Functie omschrijving Accounts Payable Specialist Amsterdam
Are you fluent in Dutch? Do you enjoy working in an international environment and in a multi-cultural setting? Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join their finance team.
The Finance Department contributes to the goals and core values of our client, an international foundation, by delivering sound financial reporting, effectively and pro-actively managing the budget, planning & control cycles and the active management of our general and sub ledgers. The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for a pro-active management of all incoming liquidities and the timely processing of bank statements and reconciliation accounts. The candidate will complete a department that currently consists of the Manager Finance and 5 staff members and is accountable for activities concerning Accounts Payable, General Ledger and performing bank transactions (in/out).
- Administration of Accounts Payable;
- Prepare weekly payment cycles;
- Conduct month-end close procedures including preparing journal entries general ledger and related sub-ledgers;
- Perform account reconciliations and analysis to support the accuracy of the general ledger and related sub-ledgers;
- Assist in a variety of accounting support activities;
- Provide year end specifications and explanations on Balance, P&l etc.;
- Check and prepare internal invoice royalties to receive and pay.
- HBO level of education in Finance or Administration;
- Between 2 to 3 years of experience in Finance;
- Working experience in an international organization;
- Good command of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- Highly motivated, dynamic, efficient and organized individual;
- Ability to work independently in a sometimes stressful environment with multi-tasking demands;
- Excellent communicator;
- Result orientated;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Pro- active self-starter.
An Amsterdam-based research, publishing and educational organization in the field of taxation and legislation. Their clientele stems from the Fortune 500 companies, government organizations and multinational firms, amongst others.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in or near Amsterdam. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020 - 5738383. We are looking forward to hearing from you!