Assistant of two directors
WHAT IS THE WORKPLACE LIKE?
An international company, located in Amsterdam. The office hosts more than 250 employees.
You will assist two directors in effective and efficient execution of tasks and responsibilities furthermore you will ensure continuity of the functioning of the Executive Secretariat.
You work in close cooperation with the other Assistants of the Management Team and replaces them in case of absence.
WHAT WILL YOU DO DURING THE DAY?
- Support two Directors (primarily also the General Director) in ongoing day-to-day business: management of correspondence and agenda, travel schedule, providing administrative support and preparing and follow-up of meetings;
- Assist one of the Director on the annual planning, audits and control cycle;
- Monitor KPI’s and progresses of annual plan objectives for the Resource Departments;
- Independently coordinate specific assignments and activities such as desk research or create proposals as required;
- Identify communication needs within the resource departments for actioning by one of the directors and ensures any follow-up required;
- Support the director with preparations for meetings and minutes the resource departments’ weekly meeting;
- If and when required, support Heads of Departments.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN THIS PROFILE?
- Higher educational level (HBO) and previous experience (5-10 years) in a similar position;
- Excellent organizational skills, flexibility and strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to deal with information of a confidential nature;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Dutch is considered an asset;
- Eager to learn and participate.
In addition, our client is looking for a motivated team player who is service-focused and quality driven. You are comfortable with operational tasks as well as administrative tasks and you can set priorities. You are excellent with MS Office programs and can easily adapt to new database software applications.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- A temporary fulltime job (40 hours a week) from the 1st of July till the 1st of October 2018. There is a possibility of a contract at our client after this period.
- A challenging job in an international and dynamic environment;
- A salary with a maximum of € 3250,00 gross a month.
If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to contact me!