Chef de Partie, Portuguese cuisine with growth opportunities, by the Amstel river, €2700,-
Functie omschrijving Chef de Partie, Portuguese cuisine with growth opportunities, by the Amstel river, €2700,-
Do you want to work in the hospitality industry as a Chef de Partie or Assistant Cook? At a Portuguese company with a Portuguese cuisine? Do you want to discover a new cuisine or are you already familiar with Portuguese cuisine? Would you like to work in a restaurant that is part of a beautiful hotel by the Amstel river? Do you want to develop yourself both in position and in your kitchen skills?
Then this is the job for YOU!
The restaurant has a patio garden that creates a light and open atmosphere. Guests and locals feel special and well taken care of. The restaurant has an intimate and inviting atmosphere to enjoy breakfast, good coffee, a great dinner, or a nice cocktail. The menu features refined and original Italian and Portuguese dishes, enhanced by the natural touch of culinary herbs. The restaurant has a capacity of 60 to 70 covers, and the working language is English and Portuguese.
As a Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for leading a specific section of the kitchen. You will report to the Sous Chef and Head Chef and work closely with the rest of the kitchen team. You will be working with 3 or 4 colleagues, and together you will run the entire kitchen. You will not be responsible for scheduling or ordering, but solely for cooking and enjoying your work in the kitchen.
What will you get from us?
- A salary of up to €2700,- gross per month, including holiday pay. This is well paid for an independent working cook.
- Overtime paid fairly, even if it's only 10 minutes.
- No early morning shifts.
- Responsibility and involvement.
- Staff meals and company outings.
- A cozy, young, and close-knit team.
- A nice and committed employer.
- The opportunity to develop yourself at our expense through education, courses, and/or practical experience.
- You have experience as a Chef de Partie or Assistant Cook.
- A team player.
- A persevering individual.
- You speak fluent English or Portuguese.
- You live in Amsterdam or are willing to move to Amsterdam for work.
- You are flexible in terms of time and tasks as a Chef de Partie or Assistant Cook.