Customer Care Coordinator - Native German or Native French & Near Native Dutch
Description Customer Care Coordinator - Native German or Native French & Near Native Dutch
• Assist clients over phone or e-mail, you are there to assist them in their requests. This varies in a wide range from invoices, service orders, commercial orders, and technical questions.
• Help customers by troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving any product related problem. • Make sure that the client as well as customers are provided with the answer meanwhile you are handling an average 20 calls and about 60 calls.• Contribute to overall team performance (customer service targets), including support and assistance of the team. As a team, you solve difficult cases and continuously create and improve standardized protocols.• Be the ambassador of the medical devices by giving excellent client service. You play an important role in client satisfaction and their continued business.• Understand the needs of the clients and therefore you cooperate together with the technical, logistics, and sales team to meet these needs.
Requirements Customer Care Coordinator - Native German or Native French & Near Native Dutch
• Native level of German OR Native level of French language knowledge
• Near-native level of Dutch language knowledge
• Available part time (Working on Mondays, Tuesdays and maybe on Wednesdays) – 20 working hours/week
• 2 years of experience in customer service
• Patient to learn as medical devices industry requires to know every details
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to work long-term
Offer Customer Care Coordinator - Native German or Native French & Near Native Dutch
• Starting date: ASAP
• The gross annual salary is EUR 16.250 (including 8% holiday allowance) based on 20 working hours
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.