Customer Service Associate German speaking
Customer Service associate German speaking
Some of your tasks and responsibilities are to
Work with the Sales, Operations, Finance, Marketing and Merchandising teams on a daily basis and you report to the Customer Service Manager. Also your tasks and responsibilities are to:
- Process all sales orders in a correct, timely and cost efficient manner (order entry, processing, allocation & fulfilment) and maintain orders including back order handling
- Handle all incoming customer calls f(via phone and/or email) for your designated area
- Handle customer inquiries within the set time line, while evaluating questions, using own judgment when answering questions and/or making decisions and/or presenting solutions. If necessary, present these solutions to customer after consultation with and in agreement with relevant colleagues or warehousing team to ensure customer care quality and order accuracy.
- Handle incoming inquiries from the sales teams (reps & agents) as well as importers with regard to (customer) requests, orders, questions regarding products and shipments.
- Use suggestive selling while informing customers during follow-up, in case of back orders, early arrival of products, re-allocation of products etc.
- Handle additional customer and order related administrative tasks, keep relevant documentation up-to-date, as well as other tasks as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
- Give input to the Customer Service Manager regarding (improvement of) processes and manuals.
What do you bring to the table?
- Minimally 2 –3 years of working experience in a related role, preferably in the apparel industry (work wear, fashion, sportswear etc.)
- You have aMBO-4 diploma (administrative/commercial) or equivalent working expertise in a customer service and/or order management environment
- Proven expertise in customer care, order handling and direct customer contact(references available)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills at all professional levels
- Languages: business level English and German is required; Dutch (level B) is preferable in view of back-up role for CS co-workers
- Relevant experience with MS Windows tools, ERP systems (we are currently working with Exact Globe, moving to SAP in 2022)
- Quick learner with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational and accuracy skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize workload while keeping attention to details
- Living in the direct area of Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Brand with a history
With more than 120 years as an iconic workwear brand, our client is active in many countries and is known across the markets and loved by its fans. It is a family business which has grown to a global size. It is a remarkable and exciting time to join this company in their journey. Global head office is to be found in USA, EMEA office is based out of Amsterdam.
What do we offer?
Working for a great brand with a 130 plus years of history, being part of a great team, informal working atmosphere, good employee benefits like
- 37-hour work week
- 25 leave days
- Company merit & incentive structure
- Great office and options to work from home!