Data Coordinator Amsterdam
Functie omschrijving Data Coordinator Amsterdam
Do you have 2-3 years of experience with data analytics and reporting? Do you have solid analytical, Excel and PowerPoint skills and ideally experience with Centric PLM? We are looking for a Data Coordinator for an international fashion & lifestyle brand. Do you have what it takes? Apply right away!
The Data Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring and reviewing the quality (completeness and accuracy) of data. The Data Coordinator works closely with key divisional users to identify the key drivers of Master Data Quality.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Up-keeping weekly reports and creating insights for several teams on data completeness and data quality in PLM;
- Creating monthly and/or seasonal reports on main KPI drivers (Sustainability, 3D, On-Time Sample Delivery, Data Integrity, Overdevelopment);
- Demonstrating skill in data cleansing, data quality assessment, and using analytics for data assessment;
- Providing management visibility into data-driven insights that inform the business’s strategic direction and KPI’s;
- Ad-hoc reporting.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience with data analytics and reporting;
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business;
- Excel, PowerPoint skills and ideally some experience with Centric PLM;
- Experience with advanced analyses methods such as V-lookup, pivot tables, if statements, other formulas;
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills;
- Affinity with data and product development processes in an agile and fast responsive environment;
- Interest in fashion.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus;
- Depending on the role a monthly Covid home - office budget;
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in or near Amsterdam. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020 - 5738383.We are looking forward to hearing from you!