Digital Artworker @ JD Sports
We’re looking for a Digital Artworker!
For our (new) Multi-Channel team we are looking for a full-time Digital Artworker!
As a Digital Artworker you work under the guidance of the Senior Digital Artworker and together you are responsible for the creation and production artwork for use across all channels and mediums. This includes, email, company websites, apps and web banners.
- The creation and production artwork for use across all channels and mediums. This includes, email, company websites, apps: mobile and tablet on both iOS & Android devices, and web banners;
- Design of internal communication materials, which support the wider Multi-Channel team;
- Understand and be able to execute intelligent content layout including info graphics and imagery;
- Ensure branding, UI interaction and performance guidelines are adhered to;
- Work with the design team to ensure the integrity of the original design concept;
- Ensuring that all executions are produced in a customer focused manner with regard to readability, usability, functionality and performance;
- Understand the department’s quality management and file management systems and employ a methodical approach to archive management and file organization.
The candidate we are looking for:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (in a creative discipline) is advantageous;
- Proven experience within a similar role and the ability to produce artwork from initial brief right up to completion;
- Able to work quickly and effectively whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and managing workloads;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite especially Photo-shop;
- Knowledge of HTML, Adobe Flash and After Effects is advantageous;
- Strong typography, layout and typesetting skills;
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas to line manager and other non-graphical team members;
- Is full-time available and living near Amsterdam
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with allot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- The chance to start a whole new international department for JD;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.