E-commerce Data Analyst Europe
Functie omschrijving E-commerce Data Analyst Europe
As a E-commerce Data Analyst in Amsterdam you will drive the decision making of the webshop based on Ecommerce analytics and data. You will have the following tasks:
- Provide data driven business insights and suggest actions to improve eCommerce performance across the funnel (from traffic generation to cart conversion and customer retention) and to overall enhance our customers’ online buying experience;
- Perform end-to-end customer experience web analysis, identify and suggest levers to improve traffic generation, customer activation & retention, basket expansion, as well as improvements of landing pages, product pages, and other digital assets deployed;
- Empower the wider eCommerce team to make autonomous data driven decisions thru creating and automating self-service dashboards and analytics tools;
- Expertise in Google tagging to proactively raise requests for new tracking enhancements to report on new website elements – PDPs, digital assets, campaigns etc;
- Manage execution of A/B & multivariate testing on D2C shop to maximize ROI/ROAS;
- Excellent understanding of Digital Marketing & Performance marketing incl. SEM/SEA/SEO, content strategy .
As a E-commerce Data Analyst in Amsterdam you will work in a dynamic start-up environment in downtown Amsterdam. Although the works behind the organization is of a large scale, the location in Amsterdam is a place where talent and professionals come together so that both short and long term goals are achieved fastly. The team is a global team of mostly highly skilled and driven professionals. You will be positioned in the European E-commerce Team.
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, this company works with employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers.
This company provides energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. The combination of world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
Wij vragen van de E-commerce Data Analyst Europe
As a E-commerce Data Analyst in Amsterdam you have:
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce analytics;
- Hands on experience in performing website / webshop analytics, including funnel / customer journey analysis,
- Proficient with eCommerce analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics;
- Proficient in data visualization tools such as Tableau/ Power BI and Google DataStudio;
- Knowledgeable in working with big data platforms.
- Experienced in predictive analytics, machine learning, statistical modeling and knowledgeable of typical frameworks like Tensorflow is a plus;
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to drive multiple high profile, cross-functional projects to successful completion in parallel;
- Growth mindset – business and impact oriented;
- Start-up hustle mentality combined with a strategic and creative mind;
- English speaking at a professional level
Wij bieden de E-commerce Data Analyst Europe
As a E-commerce Data Analyst in Amsterdam you will get:
- A salary of 70-100k annually
- A variable component of 10% to 15%, based on performance;
- A well organized retirement plan;
- 30 vacation days;
- Travel costs compensation;
- A lot of options for personal development.
Copyright: Bart Vink & Partners