Finance Analyst Real Estate
Functie omschrijving Finance Analyst Real Estate
Our client is an internationally recognized real estate investment company. As a Finance Analyst you have two key responsibilities: accounting and controlling & reporting.
- Ownership in managing the portfolio of legal entities, like BV’s, VOF’s and Holding.
- Daily interaction with finance teams in North-America (head office).
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end closings.
- Together with the regional finance team responsible for the bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements.
- Preparations & review of balance sheet, P&L, variances,
- Assisting regional finance team and external tax advisor(s) in preparation of tax returns (VAT, DWHT).
- Periodic reporting and prepare information to be supplied to the Chamber of Commerce and Dutch tax authorities.
- Work closely with the head and regional finance teams, as well as with external relations such as accountants and tax advisors.
- Professional (verbal and written) communication with operations, advisors, head office and other relevant parties concerning financial matters under supervision of the Amsterdam regional Finance team.
- Building and managing professional business relationships with peers, external parties and head office.
- Aligning operations with internal- and external compliance procedures.
- Banking and treasury related tasks (Cash Flow Forecast).
- Taking ownership of and / or assisting with ad-hoc projects.
Functie eisen Finance Analyst Real Estate
- Ambitious and enthusiastic who want to be challenged and grow.
- Want to develop at both financial and fiscal level.
- Have excellent communication skills and are fluent in Dutch &English, written and spoken.
- Have a finished Bachelor (HBO) or master in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- SAP & SAP BPC experience.
- Have between 5-10 years relevant experience.
- Are available on a fulltime basis.
- Real estate experience.
If you are interested in this position please send your application to Robbert Jan Meerman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact Robbert Jan on this number +31(0)6–43038330.
Solid Recruitment is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.