Finance Assistant Amsterdam
Functie omschrijving Finance Assistant Amsterdam
We are looking for a Finance Assistant with experience in accounting to join our clients' international team.
In this position, you will be offered a varied role, which covers all general aspects of financial accounting and comes with the potential to develop further within the company. This role will be an integral part of the Finance Department and has the goal of developing the right candidate to be responsible for one of the European branches.
Main responsibilities & support areas:
- Preparing and processing purchasing invoices;
- Preparing and processing sales invoices;
- Booking of bank statements;
- Preparation of weekly payments;
- Handling and processing of expense reports;
- Applicable general ledger control;
- General statistic reporting based on the branch country;
- Any other duties deemed appropriate to this role.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations;
- Administrative education at MBO level or equal by work experience;
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook;
- English language at business level;
- Experience with SAP B1 is a big plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Accurate and affinity with numbers, analytical skills and detail orientated;
- Good communication skills;
- Calm and professional attitude;
- Pro-active and hands-on, self-motivated.
What they offer:
A great international working environment, with a high-quality team and a dedicated strong company. The company offers good financial compensation and a comprehensive benefit package, plus the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the activities to make a positive impact on the success of the company.
Our customer produces and supplies an extensive range of connectors for many different applications and industries, using advanced technology.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in or near Amsterdam. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020 - 5738383. We are looking forward to hearing from you!