Responsibility Financial Analyst
As Financial Analyst you will be assisting the Financial Manager with all the reporting and communications. You will work closely together for the month-end, quarter-end and SOX compliance. Occasionally domestic/international travel to other locations is required.
- Assist in improving and streamlining forecast processes and recognize cost saving and efficiency boost opportunities.
- Review and complete monthly P&L reports adding variance analysis and month-end report accuracy.
- Help to prepare annual budgets for consolidation and finalize and distribute monthly board reports.
- Monitor operational KPIs to identify areas for investigations.
- Communicate closely with General Ledger Accountants and reporting functions for process improvements.
- Cover tasks in the absence of the Financial Manager.
- Ensure to stay in all compliance across all functions and demonstrate commitment to company core value.
Requirements Financial Analyst
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- You have/ are studying towards CIMA/ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of SOX compliance, Hyperion reporting is a plus.
- Experiences with exhibition and event industry is a plus.
- Advanced skill in Excel is a must.
- Proficient in SAGE 1000 or equivalent.
- Proficient in QlikView.
- Ability to work under pressures in a fast-paced environment indepently.
- Excellent English skills is a must, Dutch is a plus.