Finnish Digital Marketing Executive @ Size?
We’re looking for a Finnish Digital Marketing Executive!
For our new Multi-Channel team we are looking for a Finnish Digital Marketing Executive. You are responsible to manage the content and digital marketing activities for Size’s Finnish Multi-Channel sites/devices. Managing multiple marketing channels to deliver targeted traffic levels and supporting. To deliver the required growth as set out in the Multi-Channel budgets and to, at all times, seek to maximise the return on investment that the business generates from the site.
- Managing onsite content and multi-channel marketing imagery. Including the writing of product descriptions for all new in products;
- Maintaining Size’s Finnish multi-channel marketing calendar for all campaigns and activities;
- Creating content briefs and working with merchandisers, production teams and design teams to manage workflows and ensure projects are delivered on time;
- Complete regular KPI and marketing reports on the digital marketing channels and website performance;
- Maintain relationship with all digital marketing functions such as PPC, SEO, Social, CRM and Affiliates, supporting acitivity conducting on each channel;
- Work with the SEO Executive and Social Media Excutive to develop, maintain and communicate with a base of bloggers and influcencers, to support an outreach programme for improving search engine visibility;
- Support the Multi-Channel Lead and Affiliate Excutive with communicating to the affiliate websites to ensure maximum availabilty of information to the network;
- Manage paid advertising through social media channels to drive traffic and sales;
- Create email briefs by working with the merchandisers, production and design teams;
- Help determine the appropriate enhancements and upgrades that are required to the International Multi-Channel Marketing infrastructure to deliver the current and future needs of the International business.
The candidate we are looking for:
- Prior experience working in an ecommerce environment preferred but not essential;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- e ability to work as part of a small team in a fast moving environment;
- A willingness to learn new skills;
- Must speak Finnish
Initially set up to introduce 'edgier' product collections before being offered by JD Sports stores is Size? since then become a brand with its own specialties and exclusive products. Size? has stores in the Netherlands, the UK, Ireland France, Italy, Germany and Denmark.
- Staff discount in all of our Size? and JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- The chance to start a whole new international department for JD;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application