Housekeeping Supervisor for hotel
Functie omschrijving Housekeeping Supervisor for hotel
Do you have a passion for hospitality and do you have experience in Housekeeping? Are you
a positive person and natural motivator? Do you have an eye for details and want to grow and develop yourself in great located hotel in Amsterdam?
Then, we are looking for you.
- You have a minimum of two years of experience in housekeeping;
- You are happy and confident to deal with a wide range of nationalities and be part of your team;
- You are able to coordinate and communicate with your team even if they speak different languages;
- You like to be part of a hardworking diverse and professional hospitality team;
- You have strong organizational skills and can manage and handle multiple tasks;
- Your English is fluent (Upper Intermediate/Advanced);
- You live in Amsterdam or nearby.
- Supervise rooms, check reservations and pre-block rooms to ensure that rooms are perfect before guests arrive;
- Manage the staff according to shifts and availability;
- Monitor the performance of junior housekeeping staff;
- Evaluate housekeeping staff on the basis of performance;
- Respond to customer complaints and queries on a timely basis;
- Keep a record of the cleaning products and restock when necessary;
- Ensure all the rules are being followed properly.
What do we offer:
- Fulltime job;
- € 13,07 per hour including 8,33% holiday allowance;
- Flexible schedule;
- 25 holidays per year;
- Travel expenses can be reimbursed.