Human Resource Assistant
The Labour Affairs Specialist is responsible for a smooth on- and off-boarding of office and international field workers. Furthermore, appropriate and prompt operational follow up on any HR affairs during employment.
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers Dutch Labour Law related enquires from Office and Field staff and other contracting sections providing support, giving accurate advice and clarity to employees, managers and HR colleagues on contractual issues;
- Monitors and solves specific cases relating to contractual issues on Dutch Labour law;
- Identifies and analyses changes in the Dutch Labour Law, liaising with the external lawyers and other competent authorities, updating all the relevant policies and the Terms & Conditions booklet in collaboration with HR Excellence;
- Maintains and updates the Dutch labour Law FAQ;
- Conducts the pay determination (also known as ‘scaling’) for all employees on Dutch contracts, Office and Field, adding the information in Dynamics 365;
- Prepares, checks and creates all Field and Office contracts and letters;
- Carries out workflow activities as required to support queries in Dynamics 365;
- Collaborates with HR Excellence on potential updates to policies on the General Labour Conditions;
- Supports the Service Delivery Coordinator in collaborating with international working groups for contractual issues working closely with the other OCs for matters which affect OCA;
- Constantly seeks for ‘Operational Excellence’; improvements in systems, processes and or procedures to make them more effective and or efficient and always with a customer focus;
- The new Labour Affairs Specialist communicates
- with employees (possibly in consultation with other MSF section) on pending HRM issues to inform and answer questions;
- With direct colleagues in HR Services on contract or salary issues;
- With employees on compensation & benefits (IRP2) to inform them and answer questions
As the new Labour Affairs Specialist, you will report to the Coordinator HR4U. You will be part of the HR Administration & Services Unit in the HRM department.
Skills and experience
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- Experience in administration and coordination role within HR/ recruitment.
- Experience in working in multinational environment.
- Strong will to learn.
- Ability to organise own work
- Teamwork oriented
- Ability to work under time pressure
What we offer?
- A challenging and exciting position in an international environment;
- A gross monthly salary between € 2,365 and € 3,377 depending on professional experience, based on a fulltime appointment.