Junior Master Data Analyst Amsterdam
Functie omschrijving Junior Master Data Analyst Amsterdam
Our client, an international fashion company with their HQ in Amsterdam is looking for a Junior Master Data Analyst for the upcoming 5 months. Are you a Master Data Analytics Wizard who understands and appreciates the value of data with strong intercultural communication skills? Apply right away as the deadline is Wednesday, November 25th at 16:00.
In this role you are the gate keeper of the master data, providing a level of confidence in the information provided has the right level of integrity and accuracy to allow the business to have the confidence to make informed decisions. Responsible to ensure that all master data is correctly created and maintained in SAP.
You are a crucial member of the Master Data Office team, you will use your analytical skills to unlock the full potential of the data present within the organization. You will do so by focusing on multiple core domains, such as securing high quality data, managing applications driven by master data and enabling business development through data.
The roles and responsibilities within the MDO team aim to provide professional and effective functional or technical strategies and services. This is just not entering data, you will be required to identify and escalate any discrepancies, and in addition, you will:
- SAP Key user of the creation and maintenance of master data processes;
- Analyze, validate, prioritize and execute requests for creation and maintenance of master data to ensure the appropriate standards and governance rules are maintained;
- Liaises closely with other business units throughout the organization as appropriate;
- Multi-task in a multi-functional environment while maintaining service level targets;
- Is accountable for all MDO initiatives;
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the company.
- At least 2 years related experience analyzing, validating and posting data or bachelor degree;
- A first experience within a SAP environment is a big plus!;
- Experience and knowledge of departmental functions, terminology and interrelationships for data types where Master Data plays a relevant role;
- Capable to advise and pursue the divisions, markets and departments with a flexible approach;
- Ability to prioritize a demanding, workload and time manage effectively;
- Ability to analyze and resolve questions and problems independently;
- PC literate with working knowledge of Excel including setting up spreadsheets, formulas, pivots etc.;
- Your motivation makes you an eager learner;
- English is a must, Dutch or any other language are a plus.
The European headoffice of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in the greater Amsterdam area. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our client not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV including a short letter of motivation. For more information call us at 020-5738383.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!