Key Account Manager Automotive LED Amsterdam
Functie omschrijving Key Account Manager Automotive LED Amsterdam
- International Industrial sales of Automotive LED products;
- You are responsible for identifying, qualifying and generating sales opportunities and pursuing these to successful closure;
- You present solutions to potential and existing customers;
- You guide sales through opportunity planning, project sales, design involvement and value selling;
- You are able to promote the products to customers both remotely and in person and negotiate pricing and terms with customers.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge, application requirements, competitive landscape and market dynamics;
- Strategically Identify and develop new business while maintaining and increasing existing business;
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals to achieve desired results;
- Market Research, Sales Forecast/Planning and data maintenance;
- Full administration related to your job; from sampling to quotations and the pro-active management of Accounts Receivables;
- Travelling in and around Europe approx. 30%-40% or more;
- Reporting to seniors in Europe / corporate HQ in Japan.
- You can sell on value instead of only price;
- You use logic and reasoning and pay attention to detail;
- Strong oral, written and technical communication skills;
- Ability to present, persuade, negotiate, and close business;
- Knowledge of practical application of engineering, science and technology;
- Knowledge of strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources;
- Excellent in English;
- Proficient computer skills MS Office.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from accredited institution strongly preferred;
- Technically-minded, ability to discuss products and developments with clients;
- 5 years commercial industry experience in the Automotive electronics strongly required;
- Preferably experienced in LED industry.
Required soft skills
- Integrated personality;
- Team player and self starter;
- High flexibility;
- Self Starter;
- Open to different cultures.
A Japanese company focused on research, development and manufacturing of semi-conductors. Their groundbreaking achievements have been in the development of LED technology, for which they have gained global notoriety.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and do you meet the job requirements? Then please react and send us your CV and short motivation. You can also e-mail email@example.com. For more information check our website www.projob.nl or call 020-5738383.