Manager of Vendor Relations
Functie omschrijving Manager of Vendor Relations
Are you prepared to assume control of a dynamic vendor portfolio that serves as a catalyst for success within a leading E-commerce enterprise? Do you possess proficiency in budgetary planning, resource allocation, and a deep understanding of agile methodologies and OKR frameworks? We are actively seeking a Manager of Vendor Relations to join our team and spearhead resource management and strategic alignment efforts. Waste no time – submit your application promptly, as interview slots are quickly filling up!
In the role of Manager Vendor Relations, you will be directly managing a portfolio of 20+ internal and external vendors which deliver services to the brand's E-commerce Platform. You will be directly responsible for resource management and allocation in line with product and platform strategy.
You will add value to our client's E-commerce organisation by leading the following activities:
- Create and maintain a holistic approach to vendor management for the platform;
- Together with other platform leads contribute to tactical innovation initiatives for the platform;
- Manage resource budget and allocation to key platform and product initiatives, as well as timely invoicing of vendors;
- Ensure consistent setup and delivery on service SLAs, escalate vendor performance issues;
- Evaluate efficiency and improvement opportunities for service delivery for each vendor;
- Orchestrate and report on Service Review meetings across the vendor portfolio;
- Ensure alignment on service delivery priorities during key commercial events of the year.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in E-commerce and 3+ years in the role of Vendor Manager / Service Manager or similar;
- Superior stakeholder management skills and ability to create clear priorities for teams;
- Experience in resource planning and management, including budget tracking; Experience working in agile and OKR framework, with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery;
- Strong networker who can create environment of collaboration and accountability; Service-oriented mindset and solution-oriented attitude;
- Fluent in English.
The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in or near Amsterdam. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020 - 5738383. We are looking forward to hearing from you!