Functie omschrijving Mendix developer
As a Mendix Developer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining mobile and web applications for businesses using Mendix. You would work closely with other departments as well to understand the objectives of the clients and identify their needs. In addition, you would test and troubleshoot applications and you would be responsible for the documentation of/reports on updates as well. As a Senior Mendix Developer, you get the chance to work with companies from various sectors and contribute to the improvement of healthcare treatments, stakeholder communication or designing the interfaces of RaboBank or ING.
For our client in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Senior Mendix Developer.
Our client is an IT Consultancy company who’s been active for 10 years now. With their ambitious team, they are working at different clients in order to help them with analyzing their data and giving advice to them, regarding how they can use their data in the smartest ways, or to make sure that their mobile or web applications are working efficiently. As you get a glimpse of various industries, it is guaranteed that no day will be the same.
Wij vragen van de Mendix developer
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Mendix or other Low-Code platforms
- Excellent command of Dutch & English language, both written & verbal
- You are a team-player
- You like working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to details
Wij bieden de Mendix developer
- Excellent salary and secondary benefits
- 25 vacation days
- Pension plan
- Profit sharing scheme
- Hybrid possibility (3 days at home)
- Friday drinks at the office
- 2 hrs/week can be spent on ESG
- Unlimited trainings and courses
- Great atmosphere, excellent team
- Yearly team trips
Contact Judit Kiss at +31 20 614 27 11 for more information. To apply, submit your CV via the button below.