Multi-Channel Executive Austria @ JD Sports
We’re looking for a native German speaker for a Multi-Channel Executive Austria
JD Sports is entering the Austrian market and to manage the execution of the content and digital marketing activities for the Austrian markets Multi-Channel sites/devices we are looking for a marketer. For our Multi-Channel team, we are looking for a native German speaker to fill a Multi-Channel Executive Austria position. To manage multiple marketing channels to deliver sales targets, and planning activities to support the growth in sales and brand awareness.
- Regularly reviewing, evaluating and benchmarking our Multi-Channel proposition to ensure appropriateness to deliver the sales and profit plan. Providing weekly reporting on trading activities and performance;
- Maintaining and developing the trading activities in such a way that continuous improvements to visitor numbers, get to product rates, and conversion rates are delivered;
- Deliver appropriate revenues in line with the target plan and monitor costs to ensure profitably targets are achieved;
- Ensure a multi-channel marketing calendar is maintained for the market, which is in line with the overall campaign and activities, but localised to the market;
- Liaise with all digital marketing managers such as PPC, SEO and Affiliates, to ensure traffic targets are achieved while remaining within budgeted cost of sale levels;
- Managing the social media strategy for the market with support from Social Media Executive;
- Build strong relationships with International teams in the wider business including colleagues within the Marketing, Merchandising and Retail, by holding regular Multi-Channel focused meetings and attending weekly conference calls;
- Working with the Conversion, Content and Online Merchandising teams to maximise onsite conversion. Continuously identifying, testing and implementing improvements;
- Ensuring that any direct reports are appropriately equipped to undertake their duties and that the facilities enable their efficient conduct of work.
The candidate we are looking for:
- Prior experience working in an ecommerce environment preferred but not essential; Strong attention to detail;
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in business/Marketing or related fields;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; German and English;
- Be ability to work as part of a small team in a fast-moving environment;
- A willingness to learn new skills;
- Must speak native German;
- Understanding of the Austrian market preferred but not essential
- Staff discount in all of our Size? and JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
There is a shuttle bus that will take you the Aalsmeer head office from the Schiphol Airport in the morning and at the end of your shift.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application