Multi-Channel Executive Netherlands @ JD Sports
We’re looking for a Dutch Multi-Channel Executive
For our Multi-Channel team, we are looking for a Dutch Multi Channel Executive. To plan and execute the content and digital marketing activities for the Men's category of JD Netherlands Multi-Channel sites/devices. Managing multiple marketing channels to deliver targeted sales targets, and category growth to deliver the required growth as set out in the Multi-Channel budgets and to, always, seek to maximise the return on investment that the business generates from the site.
- Managing the onsite content and multi-channel marketing imagery for the category;
- Planning the multi-channel marketing for each campaign for the category;
- Cmplete regular KPI and marketing reports on the multi-channel marketing channels and category performance;
- Maintain relationship with all traffic functions such as PPC, SEO, Social, CRM and Affiliates, planning and supporting the activity conducting on each channel;
- Work with the Social Media Executive to develop, maintain and communicate with a base of social influcencers, to support a brand awareness programme;
ork with the SEO Assistant to develop a base of bloggers to support an outreach programme for improving search engine visibility;
- Support the Affiliate’s team with communicating to the affiliate websites to ensure maximum availabilty of information to the network;
- Manage the paid advertising through social media channels to drive traffic and sales for the category;
- Planning email marketing with the CRM Executive and Online Merchandisers to drive traffic and sales for the category;
- Own the conversion rates associated with the category and continually review performance to determine appropirate actions to improve;
- Help determine the appropriate enhancements and upgrades that are required to the International Multi-Channel Marketing infrastructure to deliver the current and future needs of the International business.
The candidate we are looking for:
- Prior experience working in an ecommerce environment preferred but not essential;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English and Dutch;
- The ability to work as part of a growing team in a fast-moving environment;
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- Staff discount in all of our Size? and JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility;
- There is a shuttle bus that will take you the Aalsmeer head office from the Schiphol Airport in the morning and at the end of your shift.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application