Taken en verantwoordelijkheden - Payroll Officer
The Payroll Officer will be part of a the payroll department, providing payroll services to a diverse range of international clients. The Payroll Officer will have a solid understanding of payroll legislation and will be able to process payrolls from start to finish.
Your tasks include:
- Processing payrolls complex clients. Ensure accurate and timely processing of the work in accordance with Company Procedures and client requirements.
- Set-up payrolls for regular clients, collect payroll input date from clients and put data into Unit4 payroll software. Run payroll report from software. Cross check data from report using manual payroll calculations.
- Processing salary splits and shadow payrolls. Other checks for complete client portfolio such as salary norm 30% ruling.
- Preparing payments in banking system.
- Conference calls and client meetings together with Senior Payroll Officer or Supervisor.
- Processing year end reporting, ensuring compliance with all statutory obligations.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients and answer payroll/client queries in timely manner.
- Providing input for improvements department.
Kwaliteiten en vereisten - Payroll Officer
- A payroll qualification in PDL, a degree in VPS is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a payroll administrator role within a payroll delivery position for at least a minimum of 2 years' experience.
- Exposure to expat/international payrolls is desirable.
- Experience of processing payrolls end to end.
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Prior exposure to Unit4 payroll software would be advantageous.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.