People & Culture Advisor Amsterdam
Functie omschrijving People & Culture Advisor Amsterdam
Are you passionate about providing people advice and guidance? Do you want to be part of a dynamic, international company and involved in managing all aspects of the employee life cycle? Then this might be the perfect position for you.
- Build effective relationships with employees, managers and leaders across all departments;
- Manage the entire life cycle of employees ensuring that the administrative elements of the role are managed accurately and efficiently;
- Manage the recruitment process from seeking the relevant approvals to hire, coordinating interviews, sending out offer letters, contract etc. to updating PeopleSoft database to managing leavers, conducting exit interviews etc.;
- Manage and oversee the induction and onboarding process. Continually build on and improve this process to ensure new starters are integrated effectively;
- Track all people issues, i.e. disciplinary, grievance, sickness & occupational health, maternity, performance and immigration. With support from the CEO and Culture team, advise and guide managers through these issues, balancing business need with employment law;
- Manage relevant and effective development programmes for the Amsterdam office, in collaboration with MWG SPARK. Ensure there is ongoing development and follow up across all teams. Report on and evaluate effectiveness and return on investment on all training activities;
- Alongside the Heads of Department and line managers, manage all recruitment, including joining interviews and supporting/influencing decision making;
- Manage and coordinate the quarterly reviews, supporting managers and employees as appropriate;
- Develop and continuously improve People processes and procedures to add value to the company and efficiency within the team. Keep policies and procedures up to date;
- Manage holiday and absence including communication with Arbo and updating the insurance portal as required;
- Analyse and report key people data and trends on a quarterly basis (new starter reviews, exit interviews, L&D feedback etc) to the People & Culture Director and CEO. Suggest appropriate actions because of the analysis;
- Ensure each role has a clear job description that is kept up to date;
- Manage the ongoing HR GDPR compliance, including running internal audits;
- Work with the local EMBRACE (DEIBA) team.
- Have a healthy mix of commercial understanding and HR knowledge;
- Understanding of Dutch labour law and how to apply it;
- Ability to influence and advise at all levels;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written;
- High diligence; A proactive, collaborative and can-do attitude;
- Very organised person with a system they can follow and be proactive with; strong work ethic.
- Up to 4 weeks remote working policy;
- Flexible working (currently 2.5 days in the office per week);
- 25 paid holidays;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Office laptop and mobile phone;
- Wellbeing benefits, 1 hour per week from a strong mental wellbeing suite;
- Various coaching programs through our internal McCann SPARK training program.
Global strategic design consultancy
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in or near Amsterdam. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020 - 5738383. We are looking forward to hearing from you!