Procurement Manager (Pan-European)
Functie omschrijving Procurement Manager (Pan-European)
You will work with the (International) Asset Management and Property Management teams in planning, organising and executing the procurement activities for an European Real Estate portfolio with the objective of obtaining the most competitive pricing for the products and services procured.
This includes planning, scheduling and monitoring of the procurement of term contracts and minor capital projects to ensure timely approval and award; as well as ensuring compliance with procurement policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs), and conducting periodic audits on the procurement process and documentation.
Functie eisen Procurement Manager (Pan-European)
- You should possess a Degree in Project and Facility Management, Building and Material Engineering or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in energy procurement or eProcurement system will be an advantage.
- You should be meticulous, resourceful and proactive to drive cost management, and possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- You should also have working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in using SAP or eProcurement will be advantageous.
- You should also be able to communicate in English to liaise with colleagues and partners across Europe and the Headquarters in Asia.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Robbert Jan Meerman (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact him on this number +31 (0) 6 430 38 330.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.