Project Manager Amsterdam
Functie omschrijving Project Manager Amsterdam
Are you a Project Manager with experience working on complex international projects? Would you like to be part of the team in an Amsterdam-based research, publishing and educational organization that has as clients Fortune 500 companies, government organizations and multinational firms. Then we might have the perfect role for you.
We are looking for a Project Manager with a positive, resourceful and team-player mentality, decisive and collaborative. The Project Manager will work with the various teams and departments, across functions, and also with (international) external stakeholders to initiate projects from inception to completion for the Tailored programs for corporate and government clients.
Acquisition and business development:
- Identify and recognize prospective (international) projects and partners;
- Conceptualizing, preparing and writing Expression of Interests, tenders, and program proposals;
- Leading the tender bid, identifying and liaising with relevant partners;
- Liaises, coordinates and negotiates with clients and other relevant stakeholders.
- Initiate, plan and implement projects including online, hybrid and face to face training's, and tax research services for the Tailored Programs;
- Work with the project team to define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Manage and allocate project resources;
- Lead and support the project team;
- Prepare and manage program budget;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including Cluster Managers, Content developers, experts, etc;
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess the result of the project;
- Manage the administrative process (including contracts) of trainings, research, and government consultancy projects;
- Writes progress reports and updates;
- Facilitate effective information flow to the management, project team, experts and clients;
- Monitor deliverables within quality standards, budget and time frame;
- Identify problems and provide advice and solutions on project related matters.
- Excellent communication skills; excellent in negotiations and conflict resolution;
- Problem-solving and leadership skills; highly client-orientated;
- Motivated, flexible and self-directed individual with good time-management, excellent intercultural/ interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Experienced in organizational, logistic and IT processes;
- Experienced in project management / working in projects in complex organizations in an international environment;
- An innovative thinker; dedicated team player; reliable and enthusiastic;
- Ability to work under pressure and dealing with constraints and changes;
- Extremely well organized and able to meet deadlines successfully;
- Accurate, with close attention to detail; able to work independently.
- Education level - HBO - or Academic;
- Knowledge of project management and financial management;
- Experience in managing (international) projects, organizing trainings and events in both virtual and face to face formats;
- Experience in client relations and interacting with stakeholders;
- Familiarity with Office 365 tools and relevant digital tools (e.g., tools for events virtualization such as Zoom, MS Teams);
- Familiarity with project management tools;
- Good oral and written command of English (academic level); knowledge of other foreign languages (French) would be an asset;
- Sensitive for cooperating with the corporate, public organisations and international organisations in different cultural settings;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Experience in writing tender bids is a huge plus.
An Amsterdam-based research, publishing and educational organization in the field of taxation and legislation. Their clientele stems from the Fortune 500 companies, government organizations and multinational firms, amongst others.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in or near Amsterdam. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. You will receive an answer from us within 5 working days. For more information please check our website www.projob.nl or call us at 020 - 5738383. We are looking forward to hearing from you!