Sales Representative - Perishables Amsterdam
Functie omschrijving Sales Representative - Perishables Amsterdam
As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of contacts with existing relationships;
- Development of (new) business relationships;
- Preparation of tenders;
- Creating presentations;
- Follow up sales leads;
- Maintain customers service section of the CRM;
- Sales meetings with department and Sales manager;
- Weekly progress reports;
- Advise Sales Manager about market situation;
- Expand of Vertical Markets - Perishables.
In order to qualify for this versatile and challenging position, required are at least the following criteria:
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- Work experience with Perishables combined with sales or logistics;
- Skilled in analyzing and interpreting financial data;
- Accuracy with large amounts of data;
- Good verbal communication skills;
- Broad knowledge of the freight forwarding/logistics industries;
- Team player;
- Flexible working hours;
- Capability to prioritize work.
Logistic company that focuses on import and export of airfreight. The company is originally Japanese and their Benelux office is based in Amsterdam. It is a corporate work environment, informal and professional.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and do you meet the job requirements? Then please react and send us your CV and short motivation. You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information check our website www.projob.nl or call 020-5738383.