Senior Office Assistant Amsterdam
Functie omschrijving Senior Office Assistant Amsterdam
- Day-to day office tasks;
- Support the day-to-day operations of facilities such as various building services and employee onboarding/offboarding processes;
- Assist with the negotiation of quotes and agreements from vendors and suppliers by comparing costs for supplies, products and services to maximize cost-effectiveness;
- Providing general administrative support as needed;
- Assist with team members' schedules and coordination of meetings, provide support to assist with travel arrangements (hotel, cars, airfare, etc.) and prepare and reconcile expense reports;
- Provide backup coverage for the Executive Assistant during office absence;
- - Assist with organization of the bi-annual Operating Partner Conference;
- Coordinate payment of office expenses and communicating with external bookkeepers to ensure timely payment.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as an Office Assistant or equivalent in a corporate fast-paced work environment.
- Well-developed capacity for communicating at different internal and external levels;
- High level of personal responsibility and the ability to work well under limited supervision;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate issues;
- High commitment to providing service, co-operating and working within a team;
- Fluent in Dutch & English (written and spoken)
- Strong computer skills required; MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and do you meet the job requirements? Then please react and send us your CV and short motivation. You can also e-mail email@example.com. For more information check our website www.projob.nl or call 020-5738383.