Senior Web Data Analyst Europe
Functie omschrijving Senior Web Data Analyst Europe
As a E-commerce Data Analyst in Amsterdam you will drive the decision making of the webshop based on Ecommerce analytics and data. You will have the following tasks:
- Provide data driven business insights and suggest actions to improve eCommerce performance across the funnel (from traffic generation to cart conversion and customer retention) and to overall enhance our customers’ online buying experience;
- Accelerate digital transformation of key pertners by leading the analytics transformation with BOPP partners. Build and execute joint analytics roadmap.
- Lead business analysis, eCommerce performance and customer journey analysis with partners to bring insights to the relevant teams in sprint mode
- Empower the wider eCommerce team to make autonomous data driven decisions thru creating and automating self-service dashboards and analytics tools;
- Expertise in Google tagging to proactively raise requests for new tracking enhancements to report on new website elements – PDPs, digital assets, campaigns etc;
- Support the global analytics team, for example the rollout of adaption of Global Tools.
- utilize analytical tools like Pimerce to Drive actions with local teams at marketplaces & pure players
As a E-commerce Data Analyst in Amsterdam you will work in a dynamic start-up environment in downtown Amsterdam. Although the works behind the organization is of a large scale, the location in Amsterdam is a place where talent and professionals come together so that both short and long term goals are achieved fastly. The team is a global team of mostly highly skilled and driven professionals. You will be positioned in the European E-commerce Team.
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, this company works with employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers.
This company provides energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. The combination of world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
Wij vragen van de Senior Web Data Analyst Europe
As a E-commerce Data Analyst in Amsterdam you have:
Wij bieden de Senior Web Data Analyst Europe
As a E-commerce Data Analyst in Amsterdam you will get:
- A well-suited salary, based on experience;
- A variable component of 10% to 15%, based on performance;
- A well organized retirement plan;
- 30 vacation days;
- Travel costs compensation;
- A lot of options for personal development.
Copyright: Bart Vink & Partners