Service Assistant Amsterdam
Functie omschrijving Service Assistant Amsterdam
Are you a true Jack of all trades with a hands-on mentality? Are you a team player who is also able to work independently and hold a valid driving license B? A major fashion brand with its headquarters in Amsterdam is looking to fill the role of Service Assistant. The job post closes Friday, April 9th at 11:00 AM so apply promptly!
The main responsibility of the Service Assistant is to conduct (minor) facility and mailroom activities in and around the different HQ buildings in Amsterdam. You will work according to a rotating weekly schedule to provide the best services needed to meet the overall look and feel of the office buildings. In this role you will become part of the Service Assistants team and report directly to the Facility Coordinator Services within the Operations team.
- Make sure all calls/works are picked up in a timely and correct manner;
- Responsible for overall look and feel of the office buildings;
- Mailroom support, bring and pick up packages to the various departments;
- Daily clean up in and around the buildings when necessary;
- Conducting daily building rounds in order to notice faults and imperfections in and around the different buildings. Report these faults and imperfections into service desk for follow up. If possible conduct these works yourself immediately;
- Help couriers to unload trucks/vans;
- Bring and pick up packages to the various departments and deliveries between the locations in the Houthavens (Campus Shuttle Service).
- Maintain the cleanliness of outside spaces such as parking lot, bike sheds, and sidewalks;
- Assisting in internal moves;
- Responsible for setting up the meeting rooms and concept spaces;
- Adjusting desks/desk chairs.
The Ideal Candidate has
- Education: LBO/MBO level;
- Drivers-license B is required;
- Computer skills: MS Office;
- Oral and writing skills in English and preferably Dutch;
- Detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem solving;
- Organized and good communication skills;
- Client- and service oriented;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Team player.
The European head office of this international fashion & lifestyle brand is based in Amsterdam. The company's style is classic American with a twist. Dynamic, international, and open-minded describes the company's culture at best.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your resume and a short motivation letter and we will get back to you in 5 business days. For more information feel free to call us during office hours at 020-5738383.