Social Media Executive Austria @ JD Sports
We’re looking for a We’re looking for a native German speaker for a Multi-Channel Executive Austria!
JD Sports is entering the Austrian market and for our Multi-Channel team we are looking for a Social Media Executive. The purpose of this role is to work with the Multi-Channel Lead, Multi-Channel Executive and Social Team to maintain, improve and grow the social media channels for the JD Austria’s social channels. We are looking for a native German speaker to produce weekly reports and monitor the success of ongoing social media marketing campaigns and activity to ensure JD Austria's social media channels are kept up to date with content, respond to queries where necessary and develop an online community.
- To continually build and improve the social media channels and offering for JD Austria across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and other channels;
- Ensure regular content is pushed out across social media channels;
- Build and retain a loyal customer following across all social media channels;
- Maintain and enhance online conversation through the creation of engaging content;
- Work with the Head of Multi-Channel, JD Social Manager, Multi-Channel Lead, Customer Care team and Marketing team on developing integrated strategies that ensure social is always in the heart of what we do;
- Work with the buying/merchandising team on ensuring all relevant products are being promoted and showcased in the best way possible;
- Work with brands and third parties on promoting campaigns and competitions;
- Carry out strategies and campaign ideas that will help improve follower numbers and interaction figures across all channels;
- Work with the SEO team to develop and build a blogger outreach program that aims to get relevant coverage on well-regarded and quality blogs, to help build brand awareness, traffic and SEO;
- Report back on any campaigns and competitions to show the benefits and coverage obtained. Also, commercial results for each campaign where necessary so we can showcase the benefits and value of social to the wider business;
- Work with the JD marketing teams to ensure relevant/up to date content is being pushed out across all channels;
- Develop the weekly reporting pack to show week-on-week and also trends over time of social performance to present weekly;
- Continually monitor relevant competitors and inspiration sources to report to the wider team;
- Develop a paid social media strategy for the market that drives traffic to the website;
- Continually monitor advances in social media and technology and share any interesting findings and points of interest to the wider team, to ensure the JD social channels are always capitalizing and are at the forefront of new advances.
The candidate we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: English and German;
- The ability to work as part of a small team in a fast-moving environment;
- A willingness to learn new skills;
- Experience dealing with customers;
- Prior blog writing or social media community management experience preferred;
- Good grasp of trainer knowledge is an advantage;
- Must speak native German;
- Understanding of the Austrian market preferred but not essential.
JD Sports Fashion Plc has long been established as the leading UK specialised multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear, principally through the growth of its main retail fascia, JD Sports. In Great Britain mainly known as "King of Trainers", but on the mainland mainly known as JD Sports. JD Sports has more than 1000 stores all over the world and will open its first store in Austria in July 2019. We continuously investigate new possibilities for growth, so keep an eye on us!
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- The chance to start a whole new international department for JD;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility;
- There is a shuttle bus that will take you the Aalsmeer head office from the Schiphol Airport in the morning and at the end of your shift!
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.