Social Media Executive Belgium @ JD Sports
We're looking for a Social Media Executive Belgium
We’re looking for a Flemish and French speaker to join our JD Belgium team based in Alsmeer! The purpose of the role is to grow the social media channels for JD Belgium. To produce weekly reports and monitor the success of ongoing social media marketing campaigns and activity. To ensure JD Belgium social media channels are kept up to date with content, respond to queries where necessary and develop an online community.
- To continually build and improve the social media channels and offering for JD Be;lgium across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and other channels.
- Ensure regular content is pushed out across social media channels.
- Build and retain a loyal customer following across all social media channels.
- Maintain and enhance online conversation through the creation of engaging content.
- Work with the Head of Multi-Channel, JD Social Manager, Multi-Channel Lead, Customer Care team and Marketing team on developing integrated strategies that ensure social is always in the heart of what we do.
- Work with the buying/merchandising team on ensuring all relevant products are being promoted and showcased in the best way possible.
- Work with brands and third parties on promoting campaigns and competitions
- Carry out strategies and campaign ideas that will help improve follower numbers and interaction figures across all channels.
- Report back on any campaigns and competitions to show the benefits and coverage obtained. Also commercial results for each campaign where necessary so we can showcase the benefits and value of social to the wider business.
- Work with the JD marketing teams to ensure relevant/up to date content is being pushed out across all channels.
- Develop the weekly reporting pack to show week-on-week and also trends over time of social performance to present weekly.
- Continually monitor relevant competitors and inspiration sources to report to the wider team.
- Develop a paid social media strategy for the market that drives traffic to the website.
- Continually monitor advances in social media and technology and share any interesting findings and points of interest to the wider team, to ensure the JD social channels are always capitalizing and are at the forefront of new advances.
- Manage influencer collaborations and further build the influencer network.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a small team in a fast moving environment.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- Experience dealing with customers.
- Prior blog writing or social media community management experience preferred.
- Good grasp of trainer knowledge is an advantage
- Must speak Flemish, French and English
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with allot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- The chance to start a whole new international department for JD;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility;
- There is a shuttle bus that will take you the Aalsmeer head office from the Schiphol Airport in the morning and at the end of your shift.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.