Description Solutions Consultant
Combine management consulting and implementation skills in your area of expertise (Financial Reporting, Audit, Internal Controls, Tax and/or FP&A) to transform our client’s customers’ finance processes.
As a Solutions Consultant you will gather information from customers to better understand their needs and to determine strategies to solve their problems by utilizing our client’s products. You will then work together with internal teams in Sales, Product Development, and Customer Success to implement and embed those customized Finance solutions.
• Become a technical and application expert of our client’s innovative cloud technology platform
• Partner with Regional Sales Directors, SME and Customer Success teams to work with customers to determine their challenges and requirements
• Design customized solutions to meet customer needs and successfully reinvent their finance processes
• Create custom demo solutions for customers and prospective customers
• Implement designed solutions for customers
• Provide project and relationship management to larger customers with broader needs
• Work with sales to build and present business cases and proposals for customers and prospects that articulate our client’s values and ROI
• Collect feedback from the field and provides it to Product Marketing and Product Development
• Manage issue resolution or assist clients as appropriate, depending on the type of engagement
• Provide client training on the application
• Work closely with the customer support team members to ensure smooth onboarding of customers and their long-term success with the SAAS platform
Requirements Solutions Consultant
• Approximately 5 years’ experience in Big 4 (or similar environment) in Audit (incl. Internal Controls frameworks), Transactions Advisory and/or Consulting
• CA qualified
• Comprehensive understanding of the internal processes of a company’s finance function across financial reporting, internal audit and/or FP&A is required
• People with the following experience should apply:
◦ Accounting & Finance generalists
◦ Financial Services sector
◦ Tax Process Consulting
• Experience in process improvement preferred
• Experience with business intelligence technologies, databases or data management platforms desired (SAP, Oracle, Workday etc.)
• Creative, entrepreneurial mindset
• Proven problem-solving skills and business acumen
• Determined, roll up your sleeves attitude
• Excellent client-facing presentation
• Proven project and time management skills
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, successfully multi-tasking and determining priorities to meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Willing to travel, approx. 50%
• Excellent MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
• Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken
Our client is an international SaaS company with an office in the heart of Amsterdam. They are looking for new colleagues due to growth.
Offer Solutions Consultant
This is a full time, long term position, in a company with growth opportunities
Start date: Negotiable
Salary: depending on experience, market competitive
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.