Technical Customer Support B2B – Excellent level German Speaker
Description Technical Customer Support B2B – Excellent level German Speaker
• Providing email and phone support to our customers (B2B) and partners
• Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
• Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
• Investigating and taking care of large and complex technical support matters, where necessary working closely together with peers across all departments
• Constantly and pro-actively improve product knowledge
Requirements Technical Customer Support B2B – Excellent level German Speaker
• Excellent communication skills in German and English.
• Two years experience in a similar role within customer service or in customer-facing role
• You are a flexible team player that knows how to manage time
• You enjoy sharing knowledge with others
• Having knowledge about vehicle electronics, telecommunication, or GPS would be an advantage
• Having basic PC knowledge is needed, having good knowledge of Windows OS, and knowledge of web browsers
• Passion for technology, curiosity on how things work, you are an investigator
Offer Technical Customer Support B2B – Excellent level German Speaker
• An adventure in the SaaS and automotive market
• The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures
• The company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. They like to have fun and value a good team dynamic
• Quarterly bonus plan
• Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate)
• Flexible benefits, 25 annual leave days (with a option to buy up to 10 days), flexible holiday plan, collective health insurance, pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products and discount on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT: if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.