Temporary Finance Assistant Amsterdam
Functie omschrijving Temporary Finance Assistant Amsterdam
We are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join our clients' European team on a temporary basis.
In this position you will work directly with the Deputy Finance Manager and assist in the coordination and closing of the four European entities. You will be responsible for the accounting, reporting and administration.
- Preparation and processing of AP's, bank statements, bank payments and employee expense claims;
- Monitor monthly cost bookings and accruals;
- Determine applicable provisions where necessary;
- Complete GL Control and reporting;
- Filing of local VAT and CIT submissions;
- First point of contact for enquiries and administration;
- Approval of GL bookings and documents in European Entities;
- Assist in the coordination of the accounting within the individual branches;
- Assist in Month/Quarter and Year end closing activities for all branches;
- Process evaluation and improvement;
- Any other duties deemed appropriate to this role.
- Administrative education at MBO level or equal by work experience;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Outlook;
- English language necessary;
- Knowledge and Experience in accounting;
- Experience with SAP B1 is advantageous;
- Flexible and dedicated;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Accurate and affinity with numbers, analytical;
- Excellent communication skills and team player;
- Calm and professional attitude;
- Pro-active and hands-on, self-motivated.
Our customer produces and supplies an extensive range of connectors for many different applications and industries, using advanced technology.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.