Trader Perfume (Arabic market)
The role Trader Perfume (Arabic market)
For an international trading house based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Trader Perfume, with a focus on the Arabic market. The company is consisting of several all-around import and export divisions and operates globally. The ideal trader is fluent in English and Arabic.
As an International Trader you are responsible for:
- maintaining valuable relationships with existing customers and suppliers;
- identifying new business opportunities;
- visiting relations within the assigned area;
- increasing turnover through acquisition of new suppliers and customers;
- analysing the requests of different suppliers and negotiating sales and purchasing.
You will be working in a dynamic, international environment. The International Trader has a focus on managing the financial and account information of suppliers and customers. Furthermore, you manage the purchase and sales orders in collaboration with the colleagues from Trade support.
This job as a trader is a very challenging, demanding and rewarding job!
Requirements Trader Perfume (Arabic market)
The ideal Trader Perfume, for the Arabic market, meets the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor degree (Commercial | Sales);
- 1 - 3 years experience in active sales or trade role;
- Fluent in English and Arabic;
- Willing to travel (30-40%);
- In possession of a “B” category driver’s license;
- Permit to work in the Netherlands;
- Fultime available.
- Highly driven to perform and eager to reach targets;
- Able to establish long-term relationships;
- Pro-active, assertive, ambitious and not afraid to pick up the phoneAble to see chances and to grab them;
- Strong communication skills;
- Self-starter and team player who can also work independently;
- Good presentation and analytical skills.
Are you the trader we are looking for? The ambitious and commercial globetrotter? Press the 'solliciteer'-button immediately!!
Offer Trader Perfume (Arabic market)
We offer this trader an exciting, challenging job in a young, ambitious and international environment. This International company is located in Amsterdam-North and easily accessible by public transport.
The position consists of a training period; afterward you will be responsible for a group of accounts (your own) and will develop further contacts. The company has an open organizational structure and taking initiative is highly appreciated. The salary depends on your experience and level of education. It is a fulltime job.
The targets earning can go through the roof!
The company you will be working for is an international trading house consisting of several all-around import and export divisions. The role is for the office based in Amsterdam. The company culture is characterized as open, multilingual, commercial and professional. Within the company there are many opportunities for development and growth.