Vacancy Medical writing
Vacancy medical writing
Medical Writer (Jr. ánd Medior levels)
(Medical Communications / Education)
writing in the medical arena
What will be your role in this vacancy medical writing?
The objective of this vacancy medical writing is communicating medical research through texts / writing. You communicate scientific topics to audiences of mixed background and you deliver input to the communication plans Excerpta delivers their clients. As a Medical Writer, you are responsible for performing background literature research and the subsequent preparation of high-quality, medically accurate documents, across a range of publication plans in differing therapy areas, addressing different target audiences through peer-reviewed literature.
The Medical Writer provides the highest standard of scientific messaging, language, and style, ensuring all documents are well organized, consistent, and in compliance with applicable style guides, company SOPs, and regulations. With a good understanding of a broad range of customized medical communications, youo need to able to rapidly assimilate new therapeutic area/product knowledge and professionally interact with clients, authors, speakers, and other contributors.
You closely cooperate with your team members (Marketing, Production, Medical Advisors, Project Coordinators) and you report to the Director of Strategic Publication Planning.
What does this agency offer you in return?
You’ll get a demanding but rewarding, entrepreneurial position. Your contract will be 36 hrs per week. You will be entitled to 27 days annual holiday.
This position carries many additional benefits. They pay an extra month’s salary every year (the “13th month”), offers a profit-sharing scheme, gives on the spot bonuses, and pays two-thirds of your pension, plus offering a corporate health-insurance discount.
Skills needed this vacancy medical writing
Who am I looking for?
Ideally you meet as much as possible of these criteria:
• You have a life science (bio-medical) academic education, and a PhD in life sciences • Superb command of the English language (preferably mother tongue), outstanding writing and communication skills, with exceptional attention to details.
• Preferably: You have worked either in a scientific publishing company, a medical communication agency or pharmaceutical company
• A proven interest in medical writing
• Excellent broad-ranging writing skills
• The ability to run multiple parallel projects and review all editorial items for style, accuracy, data interpretation, and adherence to clients’ brief and strategy
• Ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in previously unfamiliar therapy areas
leading in medical communication
My client is a leading medical communications agency that partners with the pharmaceutical and biotech industry to educate the global healthcare community. They create and deliver a full line of strategic solutions in the areas of Strategic Publication Planning, Medical Communications, Medical Education, and Medical Publishing, from traditional newsletters to to complete symposium organization and innovative e-learning portals.
How to apply for this vacancy medical writing?
firstname.lastname@example.org l (+31 (0)6 - 5144 1400). When we meet or Skype, we take time to check if this would be the right move for you. You'll get feedback, on your CV/ resumé as well as other aspects.