International Marketing Manager Amsterdam
Functie omschrijving International Marketing Manager Amsterdam
Do you have 5+ years (Digital) Marketing experience, preferably within the retail or fashion industry? Do you have a good understanding how to translate marketing strategies? For our client, an iconic American lifestyle brand in footwear and accessories, we are recruiting for an International Marketing Manager for a 6 months maternity coverage starting June 15th.
In this challenging role your main responsibilities include:
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (Global Marketing, PR, Digital Marketing, Brand Design, Merchandising/Buying, E-commerce, Finance), provide insights on international business and share results from local initiatives;
- Proactively manage distributor relationships to develop innovative approaches that present the brand across international markets (APAC, LATAM, EMEA, UK), guaranteeing the alignment with the brand guidelines and overseeing execution.
Marketing Strategy and Execution
- Partner with Regional Leads to define market priorities and annual marketing programs for key distributer partners across retail and digital channels to ensure brand expectations and financial targets are met;
- Manage roll-out and implementation of the global marketing strategy internationally, ensuring consistency across all regions;
- Review seasonal launch calendars by market to ensure relevance within the region and brand alignment.
- Work with Brand Design (in-house Agency) to manage and traffic local creative projects through conceptual development (art & copy) and production ensuring all needs and deadlines are met (i.e. digital site updates, emails, paid-media, in-store signage);
- Play a pivotal role in brand's Digital Transformation and adoption of global e-commerce solution. Onboard partners, track and monitor their digital media plans and investments and provide actionable feedback for optimization;
- Provide market research and monitor competitors to ensure we are strategic and innovative in the marketplace.
The perfect candidate offers:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications;
- 5+ years marketing experience, preferably in retail or fashion industry; digital marketing background is preferable;
- Motivated self-starter, process-oriented, hands-on and a commercial mindset;
- Solid understanding and previous experience of working with multi-cultural teams;
- Good computer skills; Microsoft Teams, Outlook and Excel;
- Knowledge of social media and Google advertising knowledge;
- Strong project management skills and analytics skills;
- Strong time management skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Languages: English required, Spanish is a plus.
Iconic American lifestyle brand in footwear and accessories.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Please send us your CV with a short letter of motivation. For more information feel free to call us at 020-5738383.