(Junior) Asset Manager (International)
Functie omschrijving (Junior) Asset Manager (International)
Our client is an internationally recognized real estate investment and asset management company.
You will operate in a small team (Amsterdam / Paris / London). The assets under management at this moment are Office, Retail, Residential and Logistics. As the assets under management are growing rapidly, the role will be very diverse and dynamic and you will be exposed to different sides of the business. You will be able to grow into the job and expand your responsibilities. Through your role you will be servicing Fund teams, spread across Europe, in achieving their portfolio and Fund objectives through identifying value drivers of each asset and executing the asset strategies.
Main activities & Tasks
The objective of the (junior) asset manager is to maximize the return of properties under management through;
Main activities and tasks:
- Assisting in development, implementation and monitoring the strategies for properties under management in close consultation with Fund teams;
- Modeling cash flows supporting optimization of subjected business plans and through the whole lifecycle of the property (acquisition until disposition);
- Identify further opportunities for improvement of property performance:
- Coordinate commercial process including negotiations with existing tenants and leasing of vacancy (negotiations of leases, drafting lease contracts and annexes, other (third party) agreements…) and be the first point of contact;
- Signal risks in the properties and develop measures for minimization;
- Selecting, guiding and monitoring external service partners such as leasing agents, property managers, tax advisors, lawyers, technical advisors, etc.
- Enhance network and follow market developments;
- Provide input in due diligence process (including review of financial, operational and debt assumptions) and onboarding new acquisitions into the platform;
- Supporting deal sourcing through network;
- Assisting in coordination of disposal process in close consultation with Fund teams;
Monitoring and Reporting:
- Monitor business plans, budgets, forecasts and valuations;
- Preparation of decision papers (leasing and sales) including quarterly reports and business plans;
- Control and supervise third parties in quarterly meetings and their reporting
The (Junior) Asset Manager will closely work with teams in London, Paris and Frankfurt: Fund and Portfolio Management, Legal, Investment teams and Technical Department.
Functie eisen (Junior) Asset Manager (International)
- University degree (finance / legal/ engineer) or Real Estate degree
Level of experience (years of service):
- Between 1 and 4 years professional experience as a Valuer, Analyst, Property or Asset Manager
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience in Dutch Residential asset and development management is a pre
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Martijn van der Wal on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.