Merchandising Coordinator - Temporary
We are looking for a temporary Merchandising Coordinator for a global fashion brand.
In this position you will be supporting the Merchandising Team, and you will be reporting to the Denim Merchandiser.
Starting date is asap until the 15th of October. Possibilty of extension.
Job Description Merchandising Coordinator
In the role you have the following tasks:
- Support the merchandising team with preparation of presentations and key meetings such as line reviews, global alignment meetings
- Prepare sell-in materials, e.g. product presentation and booklet
- Set up and maintain full lifecycle management and systems in regards to updating and monitoring PLM / DF for example with cancellations and/or additions, pricing, forecasting etc.
- Support the merchandising team during and after selling season with full ownership on sales memo’s, weekly sales overviews, country additions etc.
- Assist the merchandising team in preparing sales reports on a regular basis, for example after season sell-in overviews, bestseller reports, style analysis etc.
- Assist the merchandising team in preparation for line adoptions (MCR, GAM), pricing meetings as well as all market launch preparations
Requirements Merchandising Coordinator
- Bachelor degree;
- Relevant working/internship experience in fashion;
- Excellent organizational and communication;
- Outgoing and openminded;
- Advanced skills in MS Excel as well as Word and Power Point are a plus;
- Ability to handle pressure while working on multiple tasks under tight deadlines by providing high quality work results;
- Fluent in English;