Functie omschrijving Mendix developer
As a Mendix Developer, you are responsible for designing, building, and maintaining mobile and web applications for businesses using Mendix. You work closely with other departments as well to understand the objectives of the clients and identify their needs. In addition, you test and troubleshoot applications and are responsible for the documentation of/reports on updates as well. As a Mendix Developer, you get the chance to work with companies from various sectors and contribute to the improvement of healthcare treatments, stakeholder communication, or designing the interfaces of RaboBank or ING.
The IT consultancy has been active for 10 years now. With their ambitious team, currently 50 people (who guarantee you a great atmosphere), they work with different clients within the Randstad in order to help them analyze their data and give advice regarding how they can use their data in the smartest ways or to make sure that their mobile or web applications are working efficiently. As you get a glimpse of various industries, it is guaranteed that no day will be the same.
Wij vragen van de Mendix developer
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Mendix or other Low-Code platforms
- Excellent command of Dutch & English language, both written & verbal
- You like working in a fast-paced environment
Wij bieden de Mendix developer
- Salary between 3500-6000 euros, based on experience
- Hybrid possibility (3 days at home)
- 25 vacation days
- Pension plan
- Profit sharing plan
- 2 hrs/week can be spent on ESG
- Unlimited trainings and courses
- Friday drinks at the office
- Yearly team trips
As a Mendix developer do you love building beautiful software? Contact Recruitment specialist Judit Kiss at +31 20 614 27 11 for more information. To apply, submit your CV via the apply button.